The one thing I’m going to miss the most about Kraggy are the unintentional hilarious quotes he has blessed us with over the last three years. Hopefully he can land another head coaching gig some where so we all can read them when we need a good chuckle. Here are a few from this year alone. These are in no particular order. I love them all so much asking me to pick my favorite is like asking me to pick my favorite kid!
- “Sweat is the lubricant for success” August 09 Not sure where he got this one. Maybe he has been ease dropping on Coach Pitino and has been hearing him talk about lubricants and how success is a choice.
- “Diesel fumes get me ready for Football” August 09 I don’t know about Coach K but diesel fuel makes me feel queasy. The only thing that makes me feel worse is thinking about what this guy has done to the program.
- “We went right after his ass” September 09 Seemed so crazy to hear Mr. “Do it the right way” call out a kid in a press conference. Also, crazy to hear him get kicked out of a high school locker room at half time. I guess at this point nothing would surprise me.
- “Ass is in the Bible” September 09 Thanks for the info Coach
- “Don’t you say a word about Trent Guy, I’ll be watching” September 09 Maybe he should have spent less time watching the media and more time getting ready for Utah. Just a thought!!!
- “I wished we would have faced Pike, he is one dimensional” Oct 09 Coach K has officially lost it. He would rather face a Heisman candidate than a back up???? Is he serious?? What else can you do but laugh?
The last one is probably my favorite, if i had to pick one. Just when I thought I head it all. Good ole coach K comes through with a doozey. I’m not sure if it was the classic quote or the ASS (I can say that it’s in the bible) whoopin’ but something seems different with the “credible” media guys. They are even bashing Kraig on cards radio. It’s like an email went out that said “Dear Credible Media guys, you can stop blaming Petrino this guy really does suck. We can’t hide it anymore. Stop blaming Bobby, I’m sorry I made you guys look silly on this one”.